Wednesday, June 20, 2007

A blog about a friend 1...


I've not been blogging for a long time now because I am out of idea on what to blog about. Was lying down on my bed today when I decided to blog about my close friends.Hmm...I will start with the youngest, most 'manja' person; KOH EE LIN!!! The first time I saw her was when I was in class, i realize there's this irritating voice talking so loudly behind me. But, of course I get to know her longer, i realize that:
1) She is a Christian
2) She totally salute transfer factor
3) and most importantly.....SHE LOVES CHI YUK FAN ( PORK MEE). She loves it so much she will always finish the oily thick soup down her throat. And she even told me the secret to keeping the soup taste in your mouth for AT LEAST ONE HOUR is to don't drink anything after eating the chi yuk fan!
Well, thats all I am going to talk about eelin. I can't really talk much, she's having my dog!(damm...Tong hua video would be nice...)


6 comments:

Admin said...

WAHAHAHAHA!! WE WANT TONG HUA, TONG HUA!! no doubt..eelin=chu yuk..esp fat chu yuk!

HYY said...

haha! Can definitely call her Chi Yuk Mui ( direct translate = pig sister ) hahahaha!!!

mks said...

maybe just change her name to Chi Yuk Koh?

Alan said...

Chi Yuk Lin!!!

eelin said...

eh!!!!!!! no name calling k!!!!!!!!!! also, chi yuk fan is GOOD!!!! ask cindy n chuan zhen!!!!!!! hahaha.....but as a consolation, quite proud to be the FIRST of sy's close friends that sy blogged about ;P ur dog is in good hands =)

Unknown said...

Nice to see that you're blogging again!!!!!!!! I've missed your blogs about us..Yeah, I think Ee Lin should be Chi Yuk Ambassador worldwide..to promote Chi Yuk to the world where humans live in Chi Yukless world. Ee Lin would do a good job!!!!!