Saturday, August 18, 2007

Things i miss...

There is so many things that I have not been able to do for a couple of months already. I can't stand it anymore, so I have to write it down.
1) I miss EATING SUSHI with my family
and my favorite type is the RAW SALMON without wasabi.Ahh...the texture of the fish meat....
2) I miss going to uni just like other semester where everyday is waking up at 6am and coming home at 6pm. Where I don't go for lunch and talk to my friends during lunch time. Where we stay in the lecture hall to eat cadbury choc.
3) I miss sitting in the car driven by YEE YIN. Of course there are better drivers like eelin and seng yeong which drive 'us' to Chu yuk fan place,the chicken rice shop, and not forgetting Endah parade.

4) I miss going to Singapore to stay in my brother's hamsters cage like apartment where we eat outside food (SUSHI TEI) and also outside food (siu long pau) and more outside food.

5) I miss playing the guitar because i have completely lost my skills after not playing it for months...

6) I miss being a small kid where I don't have to worry about anything.....

7) and the thing i miss now most is my dog.he must be sitting alone in ee lin's house, because ee lin dun really like my dog :( , being infested by ticks :(, probably sucking out his life....I think I haven't touched him for more than a month...and he don't even recognise me....:'(

5 comments:

Admin said...

no worries!
ur gona get back those things u miss real soon.Have faith in urself yo! more chu yuk fan to come!

eelin said...

i dun not like your dog....jus that it's temper is so unpredictable...hate it when it bites.....but the good news is it's ticks are almost gone! =) my mum bought tick med from the vet...i think after a few more baths, your dog will be tick-free...keep your fingers crossed! =)

HYY said...

I MISS U A LOT!
My skill of driving improve edi la.
no worries.
I will brind u around when u come back.
In the mean time, u take good care of yourself.
Wish u always happy and may all your wish come true.
Always take time to smile k.

mks said...

I also want to be a small kid, hmmm, im still eating cadbury chocolate, but this time outside d lab, not in the class

Unknown said...

I just MiSSS YOU a LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! although you don't miss train rides with me =(