Saturday, February 23, 2008

OM GOSH, the dog still barking la!!!

Sigh...the dog is still barking, and I can't sleep. I decided I will go on by writing "about a friend 3". I am talking about a friend that will drop everything she is doing to listen to your problems. Its a 'rare' type of friends that comes once in a blue moon cuz its rarely found. In my lifetime, whether its in school or uni, I'll always have ONE close Indian friend. Well, its because is primary school, I ALWAYS get bullied by an Indian girl with her kaki (also an Indian girl). She used to step on my shoes EVERYDAY during assembly. When I walk she step, i stand also she step. That is why, I hated Indian in primary school. BUT, the indian ended up as one of my best friend in secondary school. HAHA..but today, its all about JIVANTI.

The truth is I think jivanti is VERY irritating (before i knew her better la).I was forever making her life miserable by saying things that is OPPOSING hers. ahahhah...but I think BPHARM is more alive thanks to her...She can be the perfect acter; be it doctor, old patients, pharmacist, angry patients, crazy patients, or crazy lecturers ....hahha. U know jivan, I've always envy ur communication skills!!!!!

She is a friend that may be having so many problems herself but will still spend time helping other friend's problems.

OHhhhhhhhhh....wait...i haven't talk about the lrt trip. U c, the three of us, jivan, me and kai shing, takes the lrt to go home. The problem is JIvan always wears skirt and high heels, and when it rains, we want to be fast, we will kinda walk fast so that we can see her struggling with her heels trying to catch up...hahahha...omog....im so evil....

To conclude, jivan is one of the must have friend in a lifetime. It does change a person's life :)



ps:jivan, dun kembang so much, im just in a good mood :P

3 comments:

Unknown said...

BOSSS, I'm so honored!!! Really. Very touched. And I damn kembang la boss.
Hehe..I love you, boss.

Unknown said...

You forgot to mention that you kicked my heels also in the train!!!

HYY said...

haha, Jivan is my first indian close friend. ;p