Saturday, February 23, 2008

I just got a new puppy!

I just got a miniature poodle. Cream color. Its crazy, its barking all the time and I am having a hell of a bad time trying to housebreak it. HE WANTS ATTENTION ALL THE TIME!!!! I am blogging this at 1.50 am, the stupid dog woke me up....I am starting to appreciate my mongrel dog (snoopy).Scroll down to see the irritating dog....





lower.....





lower...(tats how irritating it is...)






lower somemore....







ok la....









here it is!!!!





Don't be deceived by its innocent look!!!!


This is snoopy....he's really innocent k..

Snoopy has been really jealous since i got the new puppy, following me around with the pup. Wherever the pup pee, he would pee ON TOP of the puppy's pee. Its so funny watching him following us around 'covering' back his territory.

No comments: